Yahoo! at SES NY
Yahoo! played a key part in several panels in the 2010 Search Engine Strategies Conference (SES) in New York this week. Here’s a recap of some of the discussions and panel summaries.
Check out the video below to see what Yahoos were discussing with people on the show floor. In the video, Rob Wilk , National Director of Search Optimization & Strategy, introduce his panel on Advanced Paid Search Tactics and David Miller talk about his session on Ads in a Quality Score World, as well as what he sees to be the benefits of attending the show.
Other panels we participated in included:
• Digital Asset Optimization, Josh Cobb, Sr. Director, Americas | Business Development & Partnerships Group, Yahoo!
• Search: Where to Next?, Larry Cornett, VP, Consumer Products, Yahoo! Search
• From Real-Time Search to Dynamic Discovery, Larry Cornett, VP, Consumer Products, Yahoo! Search
• Meaningful SEO Metrics: Going Beyond the Numbers, Dennis R. Mortensen, Director of Data Insights, Yahoo!
• Developing Great Content, Wendi Sturgis, VP, Partner Management Group, Yahoo!
- 1 Comment